Monday, January 2, 2017

Synchronicities 5



I am getting a bit overwhelmed with the synchronicities. And a tiny bit annoyed, but still curious as to what they all mean. Or may mean.

I'll admit to taking a few of the cheesy quizzes on Facebook. I'm sure they are tracking me and my choices. Some of them are fun, some are bizarre.

I remember clicking on one a couple of years ago, asking who's in my "posse" and ironically, someone I had a bad argument with who later unfriended me came up. Really? We aren't friends on Facebook any longer. He also turned up in another quiz as a potential housemate, though he was labeled "the difficult one."

I clicked on another one a few weeks ago, something about "What is the condition of your heart?" I waited while it scanned my profile. I waited while the image began loading. I gasped at how uncannily accurate it was. I can't remember nor find the link on my page, but it said my heart had been dragged around, and I had severe trust issues. A couple of Facebook friends remarked on how accurate mine was while theirs were far less so.

Another one having to do with my "unfinished business" stated my heart had been broken and I had been betrayed by someone I loved most. I have to get on track by living my life to the fullest and becoming someone truly incredible. Hm?

There was one other page that left me a bit freaked out. This was slightly different than one of those quizzes. This was more like a psychological/spiritual exercise similar to a Rorschach test. There have been a few others I've found interesting: a number of closed doors of different colors and door frames, or some different paths through different land areas-meadow, forest, mountains, etc. and the one you pick is either an insight into your current thoughts or situation. The instructions on this latest one were to look at the six crystals in the picture, see which one resonates with you the most. Then read the description of the stones below the photo. So, I did and I chose a crystal.

As I read the explanation that corresponded to my choice, I began to get shivers. According to this article, the stone I chose indicates that:
  • I have been receiving messages either from my dreams, visions, random thoughts or repetitive letters or numbers.
  • I am also being guided, intuitively, in a certain direction, and I should heed my intuition, as it knows best.
  • If I am having trouble sleeping, I am ignoring my gut feeling about a certain someone or situation.
  • I should acknowledge my intuition and go with the flow, and further spiritual breakthroughs will follow. This crystal also suggests a new spirit guide is waiting for me to simply reach out, believe in them and take their hand. 
Omg, this resonated big time with me. I have been seeing repetitive numbers frequently. I seem to have developed a knack for checking a clock at 11:11 and sometimes, 4:44. I've been seeing license plates with the same three numbers repeated, e.g., 222, and often more than once per day. Sometimes those numbers aren't even in sequence. Once I saw two plates on two different cars heading in opposite directions with the same last three numbers, 995. They were very briefly next to each other as one was stopped at a traffic light while the other was making a turn. That same day, I saw a third 995 on a car on my way home.

I'm trying to keep a level head about all this. (And a sense of humor helps!) But, the sheer volume of  these little "coincidences" is a tad much. I keep telling myself I am opening up to the mysteries of the Universe/Life. I am opening up to trusting that what will be will be.

And I have no control over it, at all. And I am okay with it.

Hm, I wonder who my new guide might be? I have my suspicions.

To see the original article on picking a crystal, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment