Sunday, June 17, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 6/17/12

Here are six sentences from my upcoming novel, When Love Calls Your Name, due out in October!


I walked in with trepidation; still not sure if I really believed his claim of also not being ready to sleep with me either.  A man this hot could get anyone he wanted, and whenever he wanted to.  He was hot tonight.  He was wearing a dark turquoise colored guayabera with black 501s and huaraches with a silver chain around his neck. The dark turquoise and silver suited his Latino features well.  Again, he was wearing Aramis.

2 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and comment. I appreciate it very much. I am also glad you enjoy my blog.

      Take care!

      Delete